taos winter sweepstakes
3 Nights Adobe and Pines Inn
3 Nights Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast
Cooking class with Cooking Studio Taos for two
Dinner Voucher at Aceq Restaurant
Dinner Voucher at El Meze Restaurant
Hot Air Balloon Champagne ride for two with Pueblo Balloons
A ½ day raft trip for two with Los Rios River Runners
Hot Yoga Taos Class and Paddleboard on the Rio Grande
3 Night Winter Taos Cultural Adventures – Value $1600
3 Nights at El Monte Sagrado Living Resort & Spa
2 x 2 day ski passes at Taos Ski Valley
1/2 day Cultural Taos tour with Heritage Inspirations
2 Day passes for a private pool at Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs and Spa
Taos Discovery – Value $850
3 Nights Lodging at Buffalo Moon Vacation Home
2 x 3 day passes for Taos Music on the Mesa Festival
Dinner for two at Five Star Burgers
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR THIS CONTEST:
February 28, 2017
Rules & Regulations
1) You do not need to provide consideration to anyone to enter.
2) No purchase necessary.
3) 3 Winners will be drawn in order of prize values.
4) To enter, complete and submit the form on the contest entry page HERE
5) Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules & Regulations.
6) The contest is run by The Town of Taos, who is solely responsible for conducting the contest and for awarding the prize.
7) The Town of Taos shares the information collected from Sweepstakes entries with our Sweepstakes partner(s). By entering your email address on the sweepstakes entry form, you consent to receive promotional email from The Town of Taos.
8) Entries must be received before contest closing date.
10) Entrants must be at least 21 years of age.
11) Employees of the Town of Taos, our sweepstakes partner(s), participating companies (and members of the immediate families of each) may not enter.
12) LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY PER PERSON AND PER EMAIL ACCOUNT. If there is a dispute about who the email address belongs to, it will be deemed submitted by the email account holder. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be considered and subsequent entries will be disqualified.
13) The winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held after the contest has closed. Winner will be notified by email. If the winner does not respond to the email within one week, they will forfeit the prize, and a new winner will be selected. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
14) Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibilities of the winner. Prize awarded based on availability. All expenses not specifically part of the prize according to the contest entry page, including transportation, are the responsibility of the winner. Winner must accept any restrictions, availability and travel blackout dates that may apply before taking receipt of the prize. It is the winner’s responsibility to verify black out dates and availability before traveling. Winner must meet eligibility requirements for airline travel and vehicle rental if applicable. Void where restricted by law; federal, state and local laws apply. Void in Florida and New York. No substitution for prize. Prize is not transferable, and is not redeemable for cash. Decision of judges is final.
15) Winner’s names will be posted on this page March 1st, 2017