BACK TO BUSINESS DIRECTORY TERMS & CONDITIONS
business directory terms & conditions
Taos.org Business Directory – Terms and Conditions
By submitting my business listing to the Taos.org business directory, I agree to the following terms and conditions.
- You confirm that you are the owner of this business or are an approved representative of the business.
- Listings on Taos.org can be cancelled at anytime during the trial period at no charge. There are no refunds for accounts cancelled after the billing period begins.
- In no event shall Gizmo Productions or Taos.org be liable for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of the operation of or the inability to operate your business directory listing on Taos.org.
- The client represents to Gizmo Productions and Taos.org and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other published on Taos.org for inclusion in the business database are owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Gizmo Productions, Taos.org, and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client.
- Gizmo Productions and Taos.org have the right to refuse or cancel listings at any time without prior notification.
- This directory platform is made available to businesses and organizations that operate within the tourism industry. If your business or organization doesn’t fall under this category, you might not eligible to be listed in the directory.
- These terms are subject to change without warning at any time.