Village of Taos Ski Valley
Taos Ski Valley Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 91, Taos Ski Valley, NM 87525
Distance To Taos Ski Valley: 0.0 miles
Distance To Plaza: 19.0 miles
Taos Ski Valley has entered an exciting new era! From a soaring new chairlift up Kachina Peak, to current and future upgrades in the village, visitors will experience more stunning ridgeline vistas, varied terrain, and off-slope amenities. It’s part of TSV’s commitment to enhance an already legendary experience pioneered by founder Ernie Blake.
COME EXPLORE TAOS SKI VALLEY
• Hike the trails up Road 150 then head to the Stray Dog Cantina for lunch
• Mountain bike the pristine Northside Recreation Area
• Picnic at Williams Lake then settle in for a beer at The Bavarian
• Fish the roaring Hondo River
• Road bike the Ski Valley Road and stay for lunch
• Ride horses through golden aspen groves and high alpine wildflowers
• Scramble up alpine crags and boulders with Mountain Skills Guides
• Once the snow has melted, summit New Mexico’s Wheeler peak
• Take moonlight hike with the Mayor
• Name the constellations from your sleeping bag and camp along Road 150
• Run the scenic “Up & Over 10K Trail Run”-you can do it!
• Keep your eyes peeled for spot bighorn sheep and birds
• Find your way to the El Salto waterfall
• Come back to check our Redevelopment progress, we welcome you!
Find it all at taosskivalley.com
photo: Summer Chairlift at Taos Ski Valley by Jeff Cavin