Village of Taos Ski Valley
Taos Ski Valley Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 91, Taos Ski Valley, NM 87525
Distance To Taos Ski Valley: 0.0 miles
Distance To Plaza: 19.0 miles
Taos Ski Valley (TSV) has entered an exciting new era! From a soaring new chairlift to Kachina Peak, to future upgrades in the village and at the base, visitors will experience more stunning vistas, new terrain, and off-slope choices. It’s part of new TSV owner Louis Bacon’s plan to continue a legacy of progress pioneered by founder Ernie Blake.
Top Things to Do in Taos Ski Valley This Winter
Ski. Shred. Snowshoe. Tube. Relax.
With its wide range of terrain and winter activities, the mountain has something for everyone, from beginner to expert.
· Attend award-winning ski school/ski camps/ski weeks.
· Blast down Tubing Hill.
· Catch big air in the Terrain Park.
· Explore the new Wild West Glades.
· Hike to The Ridge’s double-black diamonds.
· Park the kids safely in Bebe/Kindercare.
· Ski straight from condo to lift.
· Snowmobile with Big Al.
· Snowshoe to high-alpine Williams Lake.
· Take the Kachina Peak Lift to 12,450 feet.
· Snuggle up to a loved one in cozy chalets and lodges.
· Shop at local boutiques while sipping Mayan Hot Chocolate.
· Unwind in a hot tub under low-hanging stars.
Find it all at taosskivalley.com
Photos by Michael DeYoung