Advertise on TAOS.org
TAOS.org is part of the 2013 Taos Tourism Marketing Program
2013 marketing theme: Adventures de Taos. Learn how get involved! (127 KB pdf)
TAOS.org is part of an annual, cooperative promotional campaign of the Town of Taos and Taos County Lodgers Association.You can add your Taos business to TAOS.org and the mobile website for a one-time, set fee that will place you on both venues through the end of September 2013. Look at the PDFs below to learn what's included.
Deadline for participation is February 15, 2013, but the sooner you signup, the more benefits you will see. Payment plans are available!
Questions…call Amy at Webb Design Inc., 575.758.3447.
Ad Tiles on taos.org
● Image size - 100 x 200 pixels
● File types - JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF
● File size - 50 KB or smaller
● Flash files and animated graphics are not accepted
Taos Tourism Marketing Program reserves the right to reject ad tiles based on inappropriate content. Some, but not all, reasons may be:
● Unconventional ad layouts (sideways, upside down, segmented imagery)
● Ads cannot mimic news articles or features
● Trick to click (pretend to be a system or site warning, error message, etc.)
● Ads must be family-friendly and not contain adult-only material
● Ads must not denigrate Taos in any manner
Ad tiles are sold in lots of 100,000 impressions, $400 plus tax. Payment due in advance.
(Note: participants in the Taos Tourism Marketing Program receive a 25% discount.)
Clickthru rates are dependent on your message and graphic appeal. Impression and clickthru stats will be emailed to you once a week throughout the run.
Print a PDF of Ad Tile sign-up form. TTMP participants receive a 25% discount on Ad Tiles!
Webb Design Inc.